Thursday 6 November 2014

Michael Morpurgo's Books

Michael Morpurgo’s Books

Here is a list of some of his books (Sorry if I don’t get them all) :

Billy the Kid, Private Peaceful, The Butterfly Lion, Little Manfred, Alone on a Wide Wide Sea, An Elephant in the Garden, Fox Friend, War Horse, Farm Boy (Sequel to War Horse), Private Peaceful, Why the Whales Came, The White Horse of Zennor, My Friend Walter, Waiting for Anya, The Last Wolf, Little Foxes, Running Wild, Adolphus Tips, Mr Skip, Twist of Gold, The War of Jenkins’s Ear, Kaspar Prince of Cats, The Sleeping Sword, Shadow, Who’s a Bully Then?, Tom’s Sausage Lion, Wartman, Friend or Foe, The Dancing Bear, The Ghost of Grania O’Malley, Escape from Shangri-La, King of the Cloud Forests, Toro! Toro!, Dear Olly, A Medal for Leroy, Sparrow, Outlaw, Not Bad for a Bad Lad, Born to Run, The Nine Lives of Montezuma , Black Queen, Cool!

I hope in the future that you may want to read some of these fantastic books. I have nearly read the entire set. If I didn’t get them all, please let me know so I could add them :-)

By Liam Cassley (Digital Ambassador and reading addict)

1 comment:

  1. You have missed 'Singing for Mrs Pettigrew: A Story maker's Journey'

    ReplyDelete